Gfx/design inspirationsThis is a mind map about graphics and design of GUIs (graphical user interfaces).
I drop here ideas for future reference - let's call them INSPIRATIONS
Images here are mostly downloaded from random public websites. Some of them are just screenshots of things I wanted to keep in mind.
Moving: WebGLI love how WebGL is used to present data in this one: Earth 2050
- Hex crazy UI Reel - good, background-effects rich GUI
- Fuse Edit - that's a minimal GUI (only few colors and simple shapes), while so much full of indicative animations and interactive areas
- clean GUI showing a lot of data in "Board Room" in "Tron: legacy"
- pictures of "Data wall in the office" in Quantum of solace
- "Data Design, GUI, HUD" group on Vimeo
- GUI with "hex mind map" (starts at 50s of the clip)
- Nice Intro - just the intro
- Nice GUI - nice, simple interface, but a bit cheesy here and there
ArtsGreen concepts - article: one-extra-pixel: Anatomy of Colors in Web Design: Green and Environmental Concept
Effective use of gradients - article: one-extra-pixel: The Effective Use of Gradients on Website Landing Pages
The GUI of Graveyard Keeper
Vue Theme: https://www.creative-tim.com/product/vue-material-dashboard
Some infographics on: https://www.visualcapitalist.com/vc-top-infographics-2017/
K [kemu and kiness.io]
Diagrams from https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/smart-contracts-blockchain-changes-the-way-how-to-do-your-business