Twirl is a simple Direct-X implementation effect of "TWIRL in your eyes".
Developed in 2004 as experimental DirectX-7 based demo of code-generated graphics and small executables.
- open-mind watching makes you feel unreal,
- 22 KB *.exe - pure executable, no additional dependencies, no gfx files,
- needs DirectX 7.0,
- pure C code, optimized for math and memory cache access (it has been developed when AMD 800Mhz was everybody's dream machine),
How to get quick resultsLook at Twirl center for 20-30 seconds - then look at something else...
How to get best results
- free your mind
- open your mind
- play good music, some trance maybe,
- weed in ur lung, cup of alc
After watching Twirl for 10-60 minutes - look at anything.
I wonder if u feel anything similar to my experience....