|Welcome to Yosh's site.|
This is a mix of few IT technical arts, few documentation projects, some code experiments, a little bit of link-holders and some personal info.
- I've been involved in code design, implementation, integration, testing, architecture etc. since 1987.
- Take a look at some things I am involved in: Projects Page
- I code with C, Java, C++ and little bit of assembler (arm, sh4, mips). I really like Qt. Also, I worked with Pascal and even Basic yeeeears ago.
- I make my life easier scripting things with node.js and Python
- my profiles in The Net
- Skype: yosheeck
- LinkedIn - some official profile
- stack overflow - time spared to help
- Freelancer.com profile - my old freelancing profile on Freelancer (former vWorker, former RentACoder). It's 5/5 points for all jobs !
- CodeCanyon - some PHP work I published on Envato Market
- twitter - the social madness
- My Wikipedia profile
- Kongregate - time 'wasted' on playing web games
- facebook - I've fallen into FB madness too. Don't take too seriously please :) Actually it's just a big time waste. I practically stopped using this.
- don't hasitate to contact me by y(at)ke.mu